2020 Georgia Mountain Fair Postponed
We are sad to announce the postponement of the 70th Annual Georgia Mountain Fair. Though this decision was difficult, the safety and health of our attendees, vendors, staff, and volunteers will always come first. Thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Georgia Mountain Fair - August 13-21!
Please, be sure to check out the Georgia Mountain Fall Festival - October 9-17, 2020
- We worked really hard to bring in some outstanding craft vendors and fill out everyone of the booths and barn at the Fair. We are proud to tell you that you still get the opportunity to patronize these great vendors because they have all been rescheduled to set up during the Georgia Mountain Fall Festival on October 9th-17th.
- We are working to reschedule all the musicians that were scheduled for the summer Fair to perform at the 2021 Fair!
- We have an amazing schedule of artists performing during the Fall Festival. View the full lineup.
- The Fall Festival will not have a midway.
- We are going to reschedule the parade to take place this fall.
- We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Country Music Capital of Georgia
Visit the North Georgia Mountains in Hiawassee, Georgia and enjoy year-round fun for the whole family! At the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds we host events all year long like great concerts and festivals. Bring your RV or a pitch a tent and stay a while at one of our 189 campsites on the banks of Lake Chatuge. As the Country Music Capital of Georgia, you are sure to hear some of your favorite artists in our intimate venue!
We are most known for our Georgia Mountain Fair that we host each summer. From August 13th through 21st, 2021 you can enjoy nine days of arts and craft vendors, mouth watering fair food, live demonstrations and shows, a fantastic lineup of musicians, the Miss Georgia Mountain Fair Beauty Pageant, and a midway with rides that will delight both the young and young at heart!