Contact Campground Office at 706-896-4191
Sheriff's Department: 911
Rules and Regulations
- Domestic pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Campers are expected to pick up after their animals; if you can’t follow the rules you will be asked to leave the campgrounds.
- Firearms, fireworks, or other potentially lethal devices are not permitted on the property.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all public use areas.
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Dishwashing is prohibited at drinking faucets and comfort station facilities.
- Garbage and trash should be placed in bags and placed in the dumpsters located near dump station.
- Wildlife and plant life on the premises are for you to enjoy, but should not be disturbed.
- Motor vehicles should be used only when necessary. No driving on streets unless licensed driver, including motorcycles. Golf Carts are strictly prohibited (Exceptions will be made for handicap access to comfort stations ONLY, MUST DISPLAY HANDICAP TAG).
- Jackstands should have flat bases or wood supports between jacks and pavement.
- Campers will be liable for damage to the property.
- Positively NO fires allowed on pavement, in grass, or around picnic tables. Fires are allowed in fire rings only.
- Do not place trash in fire rings.
- No tent camping allowed in area II.
- Tent sites are available in Area I. No camping allowed outside site areas until all campsites are full.
- One camping unit and one vehicle are allowed per campsite, unless additional vehicles are registered in the Campground office. Additional vehicles should leave grounds prior to 10:00 p.m.
- Additional camping units sharing the same site will be charged the usual campsite fee.
- During Georgia Mountain Fairground events and activities, visitor vehicles to the campground will be charged $2.00/day by the parking attendants.
- No camping other than in designated sites unless arranged by Campground personnel.
- Absolutely no camping near Comfort Station.
- Quiet time is 10:00PM till 7:00AM Disruptive noise or behavior is prohibited. Violators will be asked to comply or leave the campground.
- Health Department regulations require that all waste water be collected in suitable containers and disposed of at the dump stations.
- Washing RVs & Vehicles is prohibited
- No Unauthorized Porches, Decks, Steps, or Boat Docks.
- Upon ending your stay remove all personal property and properly dispose of all litter by placing in dumpsters near dump station. Placing trash in fire rings is prohibited
- Security Guard on duty is for the safety of you and other campers on the grounds. Campers must respect, obey and comply to all requests made by Security.
- Georgia Mountain Fairground reserves the right to change or add any rule without notice.
- Don't cut through campsites: Unless you know your neighbors, avoid cutting through anyone's campsite. People pay to be at the campground, making the site their personal space for the duration of their stay.
- Only boats and jet skis owned by registered campers are allowed. Boats parked in non-specified areas will be towed at the owner's expense. Boats cannot be tied in front of another camp site without that camper's permission.
- NO subleasing or renting out reserved campsites to other occupants. All campers must be on their reserved campsite that was given to them at the time of booking.